I'm not familiar with that toolkit, but generally speaking there's nothing
in OpenSocial that would prevent you from using any javascript libraries,
and even all the OpenSocial JavaScript API's are cleanly namespaced
(opensocial.*, gadgets.*) so chances for any name space collisions are
fairly low too.

The only thing to keep in mind is that due to the cross-domain policy
limitations of normal xmlhttprequest, you have to use
gadgets.io.makeRequest() instead (which proxy's the request through the
social container for you), anything else should just work as-is.

Hope that helps!

    -- Chris