Hi,

I investigated better the problem after, and I realized that the
problem is some url giving a 404 error. Probably, is the

<Locale lang="pt-BR" messages="http://example.com/hello/pt_ALL.xml"/>

Directive that cause this. Seems that you forgot to remove this from
some example.
Additionally, ensure all url's of your app are accessible, since all
content of the app is retrieved for the approval process, and any 404
error will lead it right to the non-approval status.

Hope I helped you