Hello All.

In my Web Application I want to implement Apps which are present in
orkut and face book.
I have seached in net and googled it.
But i could not find use ful information.
can any one tell me What kind of Apps are Avaliable in Social APIs .
How to Implement them in Web Application ie in Asp.net and C#.net.

I just want to have applications like Music box, free sms,Mario
game,Deatjh calulator ,Love calculator etc.
in My Applications.
Also let me know wether they are free or cost.If they are for cost
please send me any url.