Hi Fernando,

I understand your concerns, tried to do exactly the same you are looking for
some time ago. What I've done: loaded a generic image using javascript,
loaded user's image using javascript. If users image get 404, show the
generic image. On the other hand, everytime a user loads the app, update
his/her profile image.

-Robson Dantas