On Sep 7, 3:23 pm, Paul Lindner <plind...@linkedin.com> wrote:
> The proxy in shindig is mostly transparent, but nothing is guaranteed.  If
> you absolutely must have complete control over headers you may need to set
> up a proxy of your own.

Paul, sorry again if I'm not being clear.  I'm asking this question
with my "gadget developer" hat on :-) (hope I posted in the right sub-
group).  I assume your talking about the container's proxy?  As a
gadget developer (targeting multiple containers), each container and
its proxy would not be under my control.