At the moment, you cannot. The focus for opensocial right now is (and should
be I believe) getting to a 1.0 version everyone can support easily.
Extending functionality towards communities/groups/photos/videos/etc will
come after that (at least, that's what I think  what should happen). You can
always make featurerequests here:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial/web/opensocial-feature-requests?hl=en

(issue came up before here:
http://groups.google.com/group/opensocial-orkut/browse_thread/thread/124ec91cdad6d2ba/c2a1a95c9994716d?hl=en)