Arne,

Please reply to this. I cant even oprn my orkut sandbox. it always
gives me bad server error. this is the fourth mail i am sending on
this regard but never got a reply from anyone from google.

So please let us know whats going on. If there is anything that we
could help it set it up. we are very much willing to do the same.

Thanks
Dinesh