Hi!

Your source looks correct to me. But because each container is able to
selectively choose which fields of the activity stream to display to
users, you may not see the contents of every field in every container.
The Orkut sandbox only displays the activity titles, which explains
why you are not seeing the body or media items.

Cheers!
- Jason