The return object contains 'text', 'errors', and 'data' which are also
all objects. You can use something like the code below to see the
contents of the returned object:

function retDat( data ){
           var html='';
            for(x in data){
                       html += x + ': ' + data[x] + '<br />';
                    }
            document.write(html);
        }

Also, has anyone gotten a signed request to go through using gadgets.io
yet. ??