Hi G-team,

         Thx for the 0.7 launch... and the submission form for orkut
app directory...
         i still get this error, even after the v0.7 lanch.
.
       "UNSUPPORTED_FEATURE html-composer"

       Is it.. that Orkut now doesnt support this feature any more???
         or say, all the apps build by using this feature will have no
place in orkut's app directory??
         I think Rock You's app was also built using this same
library..
          It is no longer available in the app directory..

     Please enlighten us! So that we can think of some other
alternative ;)

Rgds,
Paps