Permission Denied's can happen when the gadgets iframe's location is
disturbed. AFAIK it gets disturbed if:
1> Flash in the gadget makes a JS call
2> The Iframe's location's # is changed.

One way I got to overcome this is as follows.
Initiall, when the gadget loads, get the iframe's location using:

var ORIGINAL_LOCATION = location.href + location.hash;

Then, right after the flash calls a JS function, call the following
code in that JS function:

location = ORIGINAL_LOCATION

I don't know why, but the above worked for me for another occurrence
of Permission Denied. Let me know if it works for you...