Hi RS,

   According to the spec, this should be possible by passing the ID of the
person you need information for to the request call.  However, this
currently doesn't work on Orkut.  I've filed a bug here:
http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/issues/detail?id=10  Please go
and star that issue to be kept up to date on our progress in fixing it.

~Arne