Hi Daedeloth,

   I tried adding your URL to my account and got an error.  However, when I
copied your code to my server to try and debug, the application worked
fine.  As far as I can tell, something with your hosting or the URL you're
serving your gadget code from is causing a bug.  Can you try hosting your
XML from a different URL (try something without a querystring parameter) to
see if it helps?

Thanks,
~Arne