Mmmm yes.

Makes sense I think.

- App can only write VIEWER data, but can access OWNER data

- Exposing UI for editing app data only to OWNER, then using functions
storing VIEWER data (because you know it's the owner who is the
viewer) is a successful approach

- All app has to do then is always pull OWNER data to display.

lovely. thanks as always.

-Christopher