Hi,

OK so I thought it had been fixed but the problem was when I escaped
the characters with htmlentities('word') the app worked consistently
but special characters were showing up incorrectly. So I tried adding
htmlentities('word',null,'UTF-8'), this works on my Google Gadget but
it has caused my Orkut app to start giving the "Malformed XML
document." error again!

Anyone got any experience dealing with special  characters in Orkut?

Cheers

Mike