If you've already deployed a successful app, and are expecting high
traffic but don't want to buy a lot more servers, drop me a line. A
good friend of mine owns a Tier 1 colo in SF (www.servepath.com) and
is interested in a very private beta for app developers. I had to
convince him, so this is no sales gimmick.

His company just built out a multi-million dollar grid infrastructure,
similar to EC2, for hosting. Including the use of hardware load
balancers.

I can arrange to get OpenSocial developers (who are serious) free
access to the grid while he's in beta.  The servers are very stable;
I've been running live services now for about a month without a
problem. But he really wants to kick the tires on the load handling.

So free hosting for spikes for you --- good data for him! Ping me
directly at rficcaglia _ at _ g mail doooot com and tell me about your
app(s) and I'll hook you up.

DISCLAIMER: NOT his employee, AM a Facebook and OS developer who likes
it (and also likes EC2), AM NOT getting any commissions, etc.