Hi Pakaj,

   Orkut is going to support fetching albums and photos from a Person
object.  Eventually, you'll be able to make a call similar to:

var albums = somebody.getField("orkut.albums");
For (var i=0; i<albums.length; i++) {
  var title = albums[i].title;
  var description = albums[i].description;
  var photos = albums[i].photos;
  for (var j=0; j<photos.length; j++) {
    var caption = photos[j].caption;
    var picUrl = photos[j].Url;
  }
}

Note that this is not live on Orkut currently, and will not be until after
public launch.

~Arne