Arne,

Tried removing, adding again, nothing worked. Can't remove or add app.
May be they are in the middle of update still. I will wait for some
more time.  I thought of getting lot of work done tonight and looks
like I cannot :-( It would have been nice if there was a prior notice
on the sandbox updates so that I would have plan my work well.

Thank you so much for the keeping us updated on this.

RS