On a related note of linking, what's the best way to link back to another
user's profile?  I can get the user's profile url, but when I click on it,
it loads the entire page of the profile in the frame for my application.

BTW, I wish the documentation was organized a little better to make it more
evident as to what is in the gadgets api and what is in the opensocial api.
It took me awhile to discover the views namespace was in the gadgets api.

Jesse

--
Jesse Stay
The Social Media Guru

Partner, CSO: http://www.SocialOptimize.com
Co-Author:       I'm on Facebook -- Now What???
                         http://FacebookAdvice.com
Blogger:           http://www.jessestay.com
                         http://www.socialoptimize.com/blog

Phone: (801) 853-8339