Nevermind, just found the answer to my question on the wiki:

"Updated The location of the certificate on Orkut's server is
purposefully not machine computable. You should not write code to
automatically fetch new certificates from Orkut's server, as there is
no way to automaticaly determine whether you should trust the new
certificate. We will give advance notice when the certificate is
scheduled to change, in order to give you enough time to manually
download the certificate and install it in your key cache."