Hi Luke,

    Try include the <Require feature="views"/> in the <ModulePrefs> as Lane
said. That works for me and remember to use &bpc=1.
    I just have a question, if I need to include the "views" on the required
feature list, so to use gadgets.io.makeRequest I need to include "io" too?
Because everthing was working fine before without this includes.

Regards,

Takamoto.

--
Takamoto