I am trying to load an XML file by using URL. In the callback
function, i am not able to access it as an xmlResponse object. It is
null.
I am using   _IG_FetchXmlContent to fetch the XML content.

Example:

 _IG_FetchXmlContent(url,method);
method(xml){
if(xml==null)
   alert('Evil');
}

This code alerts with the 'Evil' message.