Hi
What I understand from
http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/docs/0.6/devguide.html
and
http://code.google.com/apis/opensocial/articles/tutorial/tutorial-0.7.html
that I can store data (per application per user data) on persistent
store provided by opensocial providing websites. Does orkut provides
it? Although
http://code.google.com/apis/orkut/docs/orkutdevguide.html
does not mention that I assume  newUpdatePersonAppDataRequest and
newFetchPersonAppDataRequest works. Or do I need to store my
application's data myself?

I tried following code

            function storeData() {
                var dataAmount =
parseInt(document.getElementById("damnt").value, 10);
                var dTopic  = document.getElementById("dtopic").value;

                var req = opensocial.newDataRequest();
                req.add(req.newUpdatePersonAppDataRequest("OWNER",
"dataAmount", dataAmount));
                req.add(req.newUpdatePersonAppDataRequest("OWNER",
"dTopic", dTopic));

                req.send(updateData);
            }

            function updateData(data)
            {
                // opensocial.ResponseItem /
opensocial.DataResponse ???
                if(data.hadError())
                {
                    alert("Could not update data ");
                    return;
                }

                // do Something here
            }

I am getting alert saying "Could not update data ".
Am I missing something here?

One more question what is what is the data type of the object in
updateData i.e. callback function of  update data. Is it
opensocial.ResponseItem OR opensocial.DataResponse?