Both adjustHeight and requestNavigateTo bomb for me, but I think I
figured it out: it has something to do with prototype 1.6 javascript
libraries.

My theory is that orkut released something this week that conflicts
with prototype 1.6.  I did a simple test using prototype 1.6 and
called adjustHeight, and nothing happens.  I tried the same simple
test with prototype 1.5 and called adjustHeight, and everything works
fine.   Before this week, all of this stuff was working fine...

Anyone else using prototype 1.6 also seeing the same problems?

- e