Hi.

No, orkut does not currently expose any API calls for sending or
accessing scrap content. Please feel free to file a request for this
in the official issue tracker:

http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/wiki/IssuesTab

At present, OpenSocial exists as a JavaScript API, which allows you to
add social capabilities to a gadget. A REST-based data API is also
being planned which will allow you to use the OpenSocial API from any
server-side environment, Java included. Stay tuned!

- Jason