I have been searching to find a function in Orkut that would support
Twitter.

At the moment, I have added my Twitter feed as an RSS feed. But that
does not make it very visible. I would like the messages to be listet
at my profile page so people see it immediately and that a new Twitter
will be announced to my friends the same way as a new picture.

So I am turning to this forum to launch the idea. I am not able to do
any programming myself, but I do have ideas.

On the internet today, social media seem to be the thing. But there is
so much of it! SO I decided to use Twitter to update my status in as
many channels as possible.

At the moment, I use a small program on my laptop to update Twitter or
I send an SMS to update it. Twitter then updates my Skype and MSN
status messages as well as Facebook and Plaxo Pulse. And I really hope
to add Orkut to the mix!

So if you are a programmer that know how to make something like this
for Orkut, be my guest. The idea is here. Just give me an opportunity
to be the first to try it out :-) This could be a thing that would
really change my way of using Orkut (not using it too much right now
as it seem to be mainly a Brazilian success).