Hi Takamoto. At present, the OpenSocial platform is available to a
small subset of orkut users -- roughly one percent of the total user
base. The team is using this very limited launch to identify and
resolve issues before rolling support out to larger markets. An
official update on the launch process should be made available soon,
so stay tuned!

http://orkutdeveloper.blogspot.com/

- Jason