Hi,

Problem 1 :

Activity created through client code is not sent to the friends, but
im able to view the created activities in myupdates in sandbox.orkut.
(i.e it is in my sent updates).

Note: In settings I have selected the option to show updates, even my
friends have there option to show updates selected.

*******************Start of Code***********************************

opensocial.requestCreateActivity(activity, "HIGH", function
(responseItem) {

if(responseItem.hadError()){

alert(responseItem.ErrorMessage +'has error');
}
else{

alert('create activity good!')
}

});

Problem 2 :
In orkut settings i have the option to show profile visits "on", but
Im not getting recent visitors name in my home page. (which i used to
get earlier).

Please assist ASAP.

Thanks in advance
Raj