Same for me, I have submitted my app since Orkut said that we can
submit app (long time ago ....) , but no news from them ...
Please can someone give information about app approval process ? an
email about status of my app would be nice.

And any new date for a public access to OpenSocial app we have
developped ?

Thanks for support
Victor