Hi Harris,

It appears that there's a bug in the orkut sandbox that prevents apps
serving a certain type of Cache-Control header from installing correctly. I
checked your server and it is sending the following header:

Cache-Control: private, max-age=0, must-revalidate

If you have the ability to disable this header temporarily, I believe that
your app should work. Otherwise, we have a fix for this that should be
going live sometime tonight.

Sorry for any trouble,
~Arne

--
OpenSocial IRC - irc://irc.freenode.net/opensocial