Thanks for filing the bug. The team will verify the bug on this end
and change its status.

You mention that this affects all applications in Internet Explorer 6.
Can you edit the issue and add a link to a specific application that
causes the issue? This will help us if the team has any follow-up
questions going forward. Thanks!

- Jason