Hi Everyone,

With the orkut platform launch in India now about one week away and
the app submission form now live for all developers, I'd like to
introduce you all to the official orkut "gurus" who will be taking a
more active role in the group in assisting with development questions
going forward. Most were involved with the limited orkut test launch
and have the first-hand experience necessary for helping you get your
applications ready for prime time.  Please join me in welcoming the
orkut gurus:

    * Paul Paturi
    * Nat Brown
    * Jerome Mouton
    * Dinesh Subramanian
    * Vlad Katz
    * Keaka Jackson
    * Edward
    * Alex Epshteyn
    * Eddie Frederick
    * Aaron Batalion
    * Lalit Sarna
    * Mekin
    * Gautham
    * Srimoyee

You will be able to spot them easily in the groups by (Guru) that
appears after their names. Of course, Googlers will continue to be
active in the group as well.