Hi sure. If you're signed to a Google account, you should be able to
save your XML within the Google Gadget Editor -- check GGE's file menu
directly under its "Editor" tab. Once you've saved your app, its name
appears in the upper-right corner of GGE. Right-click the name and
copy the link location. Paste this URL into orkut's "Edit
applications" page to add it to your sandbox profile:

http://sandbox.orkut.com/MyApps.aspx

Cheers!
- Jason