Hi Parag. Since all applications are proxied and served from Google's
extensive gadget infrastructure, you won't be able to get around the
cross-domain issue easily. If all you need is the file name, you
should be able to get it by recording the value attribute of the file
form field using on onSubmit handler. Otherwise, you'll have to make a
separate request to your server after the upload is complete using
gadgets.io.makeRequest.

- Jason