Hi,

Is there a way for us to notify Orkut that we have changed our XML
file with new images and/or description so that it is picked up and
displayed in the application directory listing.

Last time after posting to this forum this was refreshed and latest
image was picked up. However; again after changing our image and text
it is more than 24 hours since it has not been picked up.

I request some one from Orkut to please refresh the cache (if it is
manual) or else let us know how long does it normally takes to refresh
on its own.

PS: App name: TooStep BizEx

Regards,
Rajat