Hi Daniel. Please file a request in the issue tracker:

http://code.google.com/p/opensocial-resources/issues/list

If you continue seeing errors consistently when other apps load and
function correctly, it's likely due to your application code. Please
provide the URL of your app so the community can help you debug.

Cheers!
- Jason