hi Prasanna Alapati,
I think just becoz yew created a new account b4 the first account got
deleted...
coz orkut gives every account a 24-hrs time to regain the account
again b4 it permenantly getz deleted..
so i suppose just bcoz yew created the new account in the given 24
hrs...
through the same Gmail ID
thats y yew are able to view the first profile as well as the Second!
I need some answers frm ur side also ......
* ur new profile is being  cretaed through the same ID?
or you used a different ID for new profile?
* b4 creating the new profile did the first profile was deleted
prmntly?
it means atleast yew waited for 24 hours??
waiting fo ur reply! :)