Hi,

It is exactly the message I wanted to post today : I have sumitted my
application to Orkut since the begining (2/15) and again and again in
Orkut sandbox directory, but no news, no answers from Orkut. On hi5
and MySpace my application has been approved and is public but on
Orkut nothing.
My app can be found here
http://sandbox.orkut.com/AppInfo.aspx?appUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.osocial.net%2Fnetwork%2Fapp%2Fosocialnetwork.xml

I am a bit dissapointed with Orkut OpenSocial applications and launch
plan, it was great at the begining to test and to learn, but now for a
real usage it is different ...

I again invite people to join the unofficial directory to add and test
applications not yet approved by Orkut
http://www.osocial.net/apps/index.php5

Victor

ps: please if Orkut can answer about my application submit status,
thanks