The sandbox should be stable now. If you're still not able to add any
applications, something may be corrupt on your client. Try loading the
sandbox in another browser -- if you're able to add applications in
this browser, you should clear your original browser's cache and
cookies and re-load the sandbox.

Let me know if you continue to have problems.

- Jason