Hi!

Finally I could submit the application(yesterday), but it doesn't
appear in your "http://www.orkut.com/AppDirectory.aspx";.
I've tried to resubmit it but now I get this error:
"There was a problem submitting your application.
Gadget already in directory at URL
http://www.imusicfactory.com/opensocial/web/index.php/palco.xml";

Even though it says that it is already in the directory I can't see it
anywhere! How can I know what is the app id referring to my
application and how can I force orkut clear from it's cache the old
application and CSSs?

Best regards,
Daniel Botelho