Hello,

This is weird! All was ok last night. But from today, I get a
"Operation aborted" IE error when my app's iframe.

I tried some suggestions I found like changing order of js
functions(http://www.tothepc.com/archives/internet-explorer-cannot-
open-the-internet-site-operation-aborted-how-to-fix-this-error/) and
disabling scrap notification (http://groups.google.com/group/orkut-
help-profiles/browse_thread/thread/40f4620092802b96/bba038757a89ef46?
lnk=gst&q=)

I am using Tabs module and figured I dont get the error when I comment
out - tabs.addTab("messages", params);

Any suggestions? All is ok in FF

Cheers!
Rajiv