hi ,
your xml file should look like this...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Module>
    <ModulePrefs title="App Title"
                 description="App description"
                 author="Author name"
                 author_email="autho email <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
                 screenshot="path for screenshot icon"
                 thumbnail="path for thumbnail
icon<http://dee.hexlet.com/gadget/root/bollywood-fm/images/audio_icon.jpg>
"
                 author_location="author location"
                 title_url="domain name <http://dee.hexlet.com/>"
                 directory_title="directory title"
                 render_inline="never"
                 scrolling="true">

        <Require feature="analytics"/>
        <Require feature="views"/>
        <Require feature="dynamic-height"/>
        <Require feature="opensocial-0.7"/>
    </ModulePrefs>
    <Content type="html">
</content>
</module>

--
Thanks and Regards,

Swapnil Bukkawar | Software Engineer | Umundo Inc.

3rd Floor, Sadoday Arcade,

WHC Road, Dharampeth, Nagpur - 10

M.No. 09860305668