In general, it's a bad idea to paste JavaScript into your address bar.
In the future, be very wary of sources that tell you to do this.

In the meantime, I would recommend posting in the orkut help group if
your account has been disabled since this is not related to the orkut
platform.

http://groups.google.com/group/orkut-help

- Jason