Im certain they will reject it. If you want to test your hello world
application the you should do it in your sandbox which is private to
you.

You can navigate to sandbox from sandbox.orkut.com and once you login,
on the left side you would see Apps. Click on edit button adjacent to
Apps.  That will show you Edit applications screen. In that, provide
the url of your xml file and click on add application button. That
will immediately show you your gadget.