Hi Jason,

I havent received response from [EMAIL PROTECTED] . I have
cribbed about this umteen number of times :) and so have others.

How about a atleast weekly update in this group about the status of all
submitted applications?

My app got approved Hi5 pretty soon and I cant wait to see it on Orkut :)

Cheers!
Rajiv