Hi Nibu. I've seen several reports of this error. Unfortunately, it
appears to affect certain users/accounts and not others. Can you help
us out by providing some auxiliary information:

1. Are you still seeing the error since late Friday? If you need to
test your application again, don't forget to append &bpc=1 to your
address bar.

2. The source URL of the IFrame displaying your application. It should
resemble something like
http://<ALPHANUMERIC_STRING>.sandbox.orkut.gmodules.com/gadgets/ifr?url=<YOUR_URL>&parent=...

3. Your physical location (city and country will be fine).

Once we have this information, we'll try to get down to the bottom of
this error.

- Jason