Applications cannot be added to www.orkut.com profiles unless they are
listed in the application directory. You can submit your application
to the orkut directory using this form:

http://sandbox.orkut.com/AppDirectorySubmit.aspx

After it's submitted, it will need to be reviewed before it's
available in the directory. You will be notified as soon as this
process is complete (make sure you list your email using the
author_email ModulePrefs attribute).

- Jason