Hi,
Yes, we are aware lot of you guys are asking question about the pop up
box. There is a good amount of thought put behind the idea of this
popup box and here is the explanation for that.

The thinking here should be that the person is sending the message and
not the application. This is very important for a application user to
choose to send a message to his friends, than the application doing
this automatically on his/her behave. If this is totally transparent
and invisible, it may so happen that some application developers may
exploit this feature for viral spread of their application, and the
application end user would be totally unaware of this fact.

Hence, a popup is shown, letting the user know whom he exactly intends
to send the message.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Rohit