Hi Bharathram,
This group is meant to discuss the OpenSocial APIs. Orkut help group is the
right group for you to post these quereis. Please find the url below -

http://groups.google.com/group/orkut-help

Thanks,
Rohit

Google Developer Programs

Join us at Google's biggest developer event of the year
May 28-29, San Francisco
http://code.google.com/events/io