I agree with you.. A weekly updated list of the status of all
submitted applications would be great. I don't even know whether my
app is in the review queue or not and an email to opensocial-app-
feedback has yeilded no response whatsoever. What a really frustrating
experience! Its even worse than your app getting rejected!